Portfolio Tag: Bio-Stimulants

Bio-Spark

BIO-SPARK is a plant bio-stimulant containing extracts from the soluble sea weed, Ascophylla nodosum. Contained within this product are Cytokinins, Proteins, Carbohydrates and other naturally available nutrients of plant and vegetable origin, for a total of 24% w/v, with stabilizers and aqueous diluents making up the other 76% w/v.  BENEFITS OF BIO-SPARK  Stimulates overall growth Induces more flowering,…
Read more