Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin 0.5%
CASNEEM is a specially formulated extraction derived from the Neem Tree. Its unique oil formulation gives both a contact and systemic mode of action. It controls insects at all stages of its life including the eggs and larvae. It can be mixed with commonly known insecticides.
- CASNEEM promotes immunity to plants against pests as well as diseases
- CASNEEM provides control over 300 species of Insects.
- CASNEEM has a systemic action and due to its unique oil formulation gives a contact action as well.
- CASNEEM acts as an Insect Growth Regulator
- CASNEEM has 23 Different Active Ingredients
- CASNEEM HAS NO HARVEST INTERVAL
- CASNEEM is certified by OMRI and is ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
- Leaf miners, Thrips, Aphids
- Diamond-Back Moths
- Mealy bugs
- Caterpillars, pinworms, bagworms and bollworms,
- White flies, etc.
1-3 Teaspoons per Gallon of water, or 250-750ml per 50 gallon drum